Thursday, January 14, 2010

How do you feel about that?

So I have a confession. I'm a day dreamer. Always have been always will be. I miss alot of things that go on because I'm usually consumed by my own thoughts. I love the human brain. I love that we have like...built in cameras that can recored endless memories and experiences. And when your thinking about something only YOU know!! You could be sitting in math class and be thinking about what your gonna have to eat before you go to work. Puts you in a better mood. Or you can be reading a book..but be thinking about this amazing guy and what you did on your date and completely RELIVE the entire experience over and over again. I can get to the point of getting the same butterflies when ever I relive a kiss I had recieved earlier that night. I can relive the smells the tastes and even though memories arent AS good as actually being there its still amazing. I can replay it to the point of thats my only train of thought and for that one moment in time i escape into this place where no one else has been! I might never go back to the same memorie because things always change or fade. But there are always so many to relive anytime you just need to rest from other worries like school and work. I can go back and relive bad highschool memories and be sad. (which i dont usually do but it does happen every so often.) and i think...what was I thinking?? And then I can re write what I SHOULDVE done and then the outcome is better. Not real of course. But still so fun to try and imagine. I would love a time machine. haha really though.
:] deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment